Monitor system performance; and provides 1st level support for Albizu’s Miami Campus Ellucian Systems, including Colleague, CRM Recruit, and others. Works as a member of the Ellucian Systems Team, under supervision of the Director of Information Technology (ITS) – Miami Campus.
· Works closely with business offices to assist with all matters related to support, processes, installations, trainings, maintenance, and implementation of new and existing Ellucian product systems.
· Provides Ellucian users support, analyzing workflow, systems access, information, and security requirements. Implements systems and infrastructure adjustments as required.
· Trains Ellucian users in operation of all Ellucian systems and functions.
· Implements and document new and revised Ellucian procedures, functions, and operations.
· Helps and assists with system upgrades by working with Ellucian, vendors, and CAU ITS Team; helps in developing, testing, evaluating, and installing/enhancements of existing and new modules and software.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Ensures Ellucian Systems operate efficiently providing internal and external users (staff, faculty, students, and others) with constant availability and support.
· Help integrate web services and applications with database technologies.
· Works directly with the ITS team to assure systems uptime, installations, upgrades, and daily operations are carried out effectively and efficiently.
· Develop, implement, and support, software applications to meet project goals; adapt procedures
· Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Management or equivalent.
· Demonstrate effective and efficient skills with Higher Education technological solutions, and business analysis
· Advanced knowledge of ERP, Databases, and Programming Languages
· Experience with Ellucian (Datatel) products, including Colleague, Campus Portal, Recruiter, and others.
· Experience with Crystal Reports/Business Objects.
· Envision Basic programming, and Microsoft Dynamics, a plus
· Experience working with business processes in higher education including Financial Aid, Admissions, Registration, Curriculum Management, Degree Audit, Financial management, Human Resources, Student Services, and others. Experience in Project Management.
· SQL Programming and Administration. Strong oral and written communication skills
Albizu University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested parties who meet all the requirements must submit their resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: July 1, 2022