Within the scope of university policies and procedures, this position is responsible for the recruitment
and enrollment of prospective students. The Enrollment Specialist attends functions and programs
deemed appropriate for university contact with prospective students. The Enrollment Specialist is
responsible for generating and developing databases of “leads” for each academic term and its
conversion into applications submitted. Under the leadership of the Coordinator of Enrollment
Management, the Enrollment Specialist evaluates student applicants’ admissibility to the University and
achieves enrollment objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Meet or exceed individual enrollment goals and contribute the fulfillment of departmental
objectives. Improve inquiry, application, and enrollment yields at each stage.
• Generate inquiries, execute the database marketing plan, engage prospective students and their
families in discussion about enrollment eligibility, provide campus tours, actively pursue
documentation required to complete the admission file, prepare submitted applications for
faculty review; coordinate admissions interviews, enroll admitted students, and utilize
institutional software to input and monitor the progression from inquiry to start.
• Adhere to enrollment management and recruiting policies, practices, and procedures. Ensure
compliance with institutional, federal, state and accreditation requirements.
• Maintain product knowledge of academic offerings. Develop and deliver presentations to
prospective students and the public. Provide accurate consumer information about admissions
requirements, accreditation, employment projections, enrollment processes, financial aid
options, and student services.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Business Administration, Communications, etc.)
• Minimum of 4 years in a recruitment and admissions role
• Excellent customer service, sales, public speaking, presentation, and writing communication
• Proficiency in higher education-related information systems (e.g. Ellucian Recruiter, Campus
Management, SalesForce, SEVIS, etc.)
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com
Albizu University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional
commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law