External Resources Office (ERO)
SUMMARY : The Business & Grants Support Coordinator (BGS) responds directly to the ERO Director and supports the ERO Team, ERO business, and institution’s strategic goals. The ERO provides grantsmanship and awards management functions to the Albizu University’s central administration, academic, and business units following a shared services model. As such, the BGS Coordinator interacts with leadership, institutional members, and stakeholders assisting all San Juan, Mayagüez, and Miami campuses including academic and business units in a multicultural environment.
The BGS Coordinator supports ERO’s daily operations, activities, and services. He (She) coordinates ERO communications, meetings, agendas, minutes, and builds boilerplates, graphics, forms, templates, and surveys to support grantsmanship and grants management operations. He (She) assists with training and support to institutional members associated with proposals, web portals, technology tools, and social networks. He (She) collaborates with ERO staff supporting recordkeeping, data management, reports and manuals writing, webpage updating, and research. He (She) collaborates with the Pre-Award Coordinator to identify, summarize, and disseminate funding opportunities to the community. The BGS Coordinator interacts with the IT staff to ensure 24/7 technology operations.
- BBA in General Management, Master in Planning, Public Administration, Psychology, Health Sciences, or Higher Education.
- Fluent in oral and written English and Spanish
- Computer literate with Windows 10 0r 11, Microsoft 365, and search engines
- Must be willing to learn new technology tools and administer dedicated web portals
- Available to work outside of regular work hours and in emergencies
- Ability to collaborate with people of different educational backgrounds, cultures, and roles
- Ability to work independently or in teams, stay focused, and finish projects on time
- Familiar with organizations development, management, planning, operations, and projects coordination
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems which may arise during day-to-day operations
- Must be customer oriented
The University encourages candidates from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
To be considered, applicants should apply to:
Albizu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.