Clinical Training Program in Consumption Disorders of Substances and Comprehensive Health
San Juan Campus
The IT specialists is responsible to assess functionality and efficiency of systems for tele-behavioral health services of the ACTUSSI program, provide support with technological resources and software, and monitor compliance with security requirements. He/She will perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Requirements and skills:
- BA of information technology and/or computer sciences.
- Computer literate with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Smartsheet or Excel, and search engines
- Available to work flexible times.
- Ability to collaborate with people of different educational backgrounds, cultures, and roles
- Ability to solve different problems which may arise during the project.
- Knowledge of protected health information (PHI) management and applicable regulations (HIPAA Privacy Rules).
The University encourages candidates from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
To be considered, applicants should apply to:
Candidates should submit a cover letter by September 1 to ensure full consideration.
Albizu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.