Clinical Training Program in Consumption Disorders of Substances and Comprehensive Health
San Juan Campus
The planning and assessment specialist is responsible for supervising the collection, tracking, analyzing, and reporting for each data point in compliance with the annual report policies, complete progress reports, and present documented data. He/She will perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Requirements and skills:
- Master’s degree in public health or related fields; and/or at least 3 years of experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified.
- Computer literate with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Smartsheet or Excel, and statistical analysis software.
- Knowledge of assessment methodologies.
- Skills in organizing resources and stablishing priorities.
- Available to work flexible times.
- Ability to collaborate with people of different educational backgrounds, cultures, and roles
- Ability to solve different problems which may arise during the project.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
The University encourages candidates from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
To be considered, applicants should apply to:
Candidates should submit a cover letter by September 1 to ensure full consideration.
Albizu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.