Clinical Psychology Supervisors
Clinical Training Program in Consumption Disorders of Substances and Comprehensive Health
San Juan Campus
The clinical supervisor is responsible for directing and managing an effective clinical psychology service delivered by doctoral-level clinical psychology students using applicable principles of health psychology and substance use disorders. He/She will perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Requirements and skills:
- PsyD or PhD degree in clinical psychology.
- Knowledge of assessment and evidence-based treatment for substance use disorders.
- Computer literate with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Smartsheet or Excel.
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Available to work flexible times.
- Ability to collaborate with people of different educational backgrounds, cultures, and roles
- Ability to solve different problems which may arise during the project.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Available to move to a variety of clinical settings
The University encourages candidates from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
To be considered, applicants should apply to:
Candidates should submit a cover letter by September 1 to ensure full consideration.
Albizu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.