Clinical Training Program in Consumption Disorders of Substances and Comprehensive Health
San Juan Campus
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating day-to-day operation of funded project, assist in coordination of meetings, student’s placement, implementation of evaluation plan, and communicate between key staff and community training sites. He/She will perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields.
- Computer literate with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Smartsheet or Excel, and search engines
- Available to work flexible times.
- Ability to collaborate with people of different educational backgrounds, cultures, and roles
- Ability to solve different problems which may arise during the project.
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
The University encourages candidates from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
To be considered, applicants should apply to:
Candidates should submit a cover letter by September 1 to ensure full consideration.
Albizu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.