Program in Clinical Psychology, Ph. D.
San Juan Campus
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from an accredited educational institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years of teaching experience at the graduate level.
- Current PR / EPPP Psychologist license.
- Experience with the development and applying evidences-based practice during the last five (5) years.
- Experience in research, consulting, program design, writing and development of proposals, and external fund management experience.
- Available to teach courses in applied clinical psychology topics.
- Professional presentations and publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Experience in accreditation processes (for example, APA, Middle States, Puerto Rico Board of Education).
- Excellent written and oral communication in Spanish and English.
- Mastery of computer programs (e.g., Word; Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge in distance education platforms (e.g. Black Board).
- Available to serve as a mentor for students.
- Experience in leadership and as a change agent.
- Oriented towards the achievement of institutional goals.
* Priority will be given to psychologists who have passed the EPPP and who demonstrate diversity in their academic and cultural backgrounds.
Interested parties who meet all the requirements must include updated curriculum vitae with the following address: email@example.com
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE REQUESTS: December 20, 2021
Equal Employment Opportunity